NOVEMBER 14 – JANUARY 17 / ”FUNDAMENTAL STEPS OF YOGA” TRAINING CONTENT:
In this program, while yoga asana practice will be taught from the beginning of its basics and in details, you will be supported by the online videos, available on following completed weekend session, that will be special for the attendees of this program in order for their own self practice at home.
Meanwhile, ”Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras” known as the written texts of Yoga will be explained in a simple translation based on an understandable and practicable approach. Thus, you will be learning Yoga in a physically and psychologically safe ambiance with this new sense comes from Yoga into your life.
The main topics of the first part of ”Deepening in Practice” training program are listed below:
- Introduction to Yoga terminology and reviewing the essential concepts regarding Yoga,
- Practice and analysis of classic Sun Salutation and Moon Salutation series and their variations,
- Practice and analysis of standing Yoga poses, balance-oriented poses, hand and arm balance Yoga poses, Yoga poses with rotation, backbends, basis of counter poses, forward bends and hip-opening Yoga poses,
- Assessment of the alignment principles related to the poses, settling the basis, general form / common posture, variations and modifications of poses,
- Consideration of insights of mindfulness to Yoga asana practice,
- Bandhas’ physical and psychological impacts on the body,
- Anatomy of the breath and introduction to Pranayama,
- Meditation’s inherent essentials, levels and benefits,
- Introduction to Physical Yoga Anatomy, Basic Approach and locomotor system,
- General insight of history of humanity,
- Introduction to Yoga Philosophy – understandable and practicable evolution of Yoga Sutras in daily life.
International Yoga Alliance Certified Program:
All participants of this program will be qualified to have the 200 Hours certificate from Faruk Kurtuluş, approved by Yoga Alliance which is the most valid and applicable international certification.
Weekend Sessions – from 11am to 8pm
Despite you miss any hours of the courses, you will have an access to online records which will be available for 4 months so that you can also have a chance to watch them whenever you need during this period.
After each weekend session, you will be given a sequence to practice it 1 hour a day and each weekday, you will be asked to perform it. Online training assistants who are dedicated to this program will regularly guide you through these weekdays’ sequences.
You can contact us for further information: 0850 885 12 46