(You can watch the online meetings you missed from video recordings.)
The following weekend meetings are between 09:00-16:00.
27-28 April 2024
04-05 May 2024
11-12 May 2024
18-19 May 2024
25-26 May 2024
01-02 June 2024
08-09 June 2024
The training consists of a total of 7 online weekend meetings and +30 hours of training videos.
Those who register for the training will be able to attend online courses outside the training for a year without any other registration.
“BEING THE NATURE ITSELF”
In this training, as we move deeper into human nature, we will transition into a state where our existence is one with nature. This training, in which the duality of human and nature will be resolved with an understanding that has been digested by the body, will be open to everyone, including those who have no experience.
In the training, which will form the basis of yoga, an understanding that opens to subconscious, conscious and superconscious experiences with its physical, psychological and sociological layers will be presented. An inclusive understanding that combines the shadow with the light, knows that the shadow cannot be without light, and does not keep anything out of our modern lives, will dominate education in general.
During this training, in which human existence will be opened to a state of “being one with nature” beyond all concepts and words, carefully chosen words will support us as far as words can go. Wherever we go, the sustainability of nature will inevitably be within our area of responsibility. While we know ourselves better and recognize our limits, we will begin to experience what is beyond all dualities such as male-female, masculine-female, feminine-masculin, mind-body, time-space, nature-human. It will be inevitable for us to see where we stand in our lives and to find our own expression in this training, where the fertility of the soil combined with water, the transformative union of wind and fire, and the power given to us by the simultaneous coexistence of all these elements will be experienced bodily. We will move forward on this road together and with safe steps.
You will deepen step by step on the following topics in 7 Online Weekend Meetings + 30 Hours of Videos.
- Deepening in meditation through asana and pranayama practices.
- Adaptations for all ages, body types and experience levels.
- An incarnation of the scriptures of yoga, the yoga sutras and the Bhagavad-Gita embodied in life.
- The bonds established with the real relationships you have in your life with the opening of sections from short films on relationships.
- Somatic practices that support the understanding of the philosophy of yoga in relationships.
- What can be done in practice for sustainable living.
During the entire training you will have the following technical possibilities:
- PDF Asana, yoga pose practice booklet.
- PDF Pranayama, yoga pose practice booklet.
- PDF Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad-Gita yoga philosophy booklet.
- Opportunity to participate wherever you are with an online connection.
- A chance to rewatch what you missed.
- Opportunity to attend online classes, which continue throughout the year on Tuesday-Thursday mornings and Saturday-Sunday, at no additional cost, apart from training meetings.
- Opportunity to communicate and get support from each other between 10:00-16:00 every day through the group to be established.
- Monthly meetings for graduates who want to progress on the path of online teaching.
In our training, we experience a yoga pose practice where all the elements are used in a balanced way, step by step, confidently, and authentic relationship-building techniques through free-style movement and/or dance are intertwined.
Care is taken to use a language that covers everyone in trauma-sensitive and non-violent communication-supported applications. It is free to lie down, sit or move in the desired direction during the applications. The same understanding applies to yoga pose practices, dance or free movement techniques.
It’s a practice that you can use your entire life and it may be a job you can have and share wherever you are in the world.
A test will be sent after each meeting. By repeating this test, your knowledge will be reinforced.
All year round, they will be able to attend free online classes.
International Yoga Alliance Programme:
Participants of the program are entitled to receive 200 Hours certificate approved by the Yoga Alliance.
For detailed information, you can call us: 0534 4579759